- Elon Musk predicts that by 2023, there will be regular orbital flights on the Starship with people
- The starship is the largest flying object ever made, weighing over 5,000 tons.
- The Holy Grail of the rocket industry is to create a fully and rapidly reusable rocket–that’s the current goal of SpaceX
- “In order to understand the meaning of life, we got to expand the scope and scale of consciousness…A species that does not become multi-planetary is simply waiting around till there’s some extinction event.” – Elon Musk
- There’s either a lot of aliens or no aliens–either situation is terrifying
- “Maybe there are aliens but they’re very subtle. If they’re, they’re being pretty shy…Nor are we seeing signals from any other solar system” – Elon Musk
- Humans are taking billions of tons of CO2 that was trapped in the ground and releasing it into to atmosphere to see what happens instead of playing it safe and shifting to sustainable energy which will be required for civilization to survive in the long term anyway
- “It’s literally the craziest experiment in human history…What the hell are we running this experiment for?” – Elon Musk
- Elon’s advice to listeners: 5G doesn’t cause COVID nor is it harmful to the human body
- The same goes for cell phones. Having a phone on your body for long periods of time won’t cause cancer.
- “Don’t worry about your phone, it’s fine” – Elon Musk
- Neuralink is not coming to the masses anytime soon. The first people to get it will be those who are quadriplegic or tetraplegic
For More Info visit https://podcastnotes.org/joe-rogan-experience/elon-musk-on-the-joe-rogan-experience-1609/